· 100-FEET (30.5m) [ BLUE/BLACK 12 GAUGE SPEAKER WIRE ] – The lower the gauge number, the thicker the wire. Thicker wire presents less resistance to current flow.
· COPPER CLAD ALUMINUM (CCA) – CCA wiring provides a good conductor for transmitting audio. This is the most economical option when choosing speaker wire.
· RUGGED PVC JACKET – Allows free, wide and seamless adjustment of the required physical properties of this wire such as flexibility, elasticity, and impact resistance.
· EASY POLARITY IDENTIFICATION – This two color jacket allows for easy polarity identification. Making a polarity mistake could be damaging to your audio equipment.
· SOFT TOUCH JACKET – The jacket on our cable is designed with the installer in mind. The flexibility of this jacket allows for easy routing and has a low memory.