What is Bluetooth Receiver used for?
🌹 Bluetooth receiver is usually used to transmit your audio from your bluetooth-enabled phone/laptop/pad and more devices to your regular speaker/car speaker system/headphones.
When do you need a bluetooth receiver?
1. If your car doesn’t have bluetooth function and you need have handsfree callings or stream music via your car speaker system;
2. If you want to listen to your phone music via your home stereo speaker system;
3. If your phone doesn’t have 3.5mm audio jack(like iphone 7/8/X), but you want to listen to the music with 3.5mm-connector headsets.
How do you use the Bluetooth Receiver?
1. Charge the unit and press the power button for 3s till the blue and red light flashes alternately and quickly;
2. Open the bluetooth function of your phone, search”BT Speaker”;
3. Click “connect”. If you connect successfully, the blue light will falsh slowly.
1. Blutooth Standard: Blutooth V3.0+EDR, Class 2
2. Transmission distance: 10m
3. Stereo audio profile: A2DP
4. Certified BQB, CE AND FCC
5. 3.5mm stereo audio output
6. Sleep mode for energy saving
7. Chargeing Time: 2-3 hours
8. Working Time: up to 8 hours or continous with mini-usb charger
1x Bluetooth Receiver
1x USB Cable
1x 3.5mm Male to Male Connector Adapter
1x Instruction Manual
📧 7/24 Sale Support: [email protected]