OBDLink SX will quickly and accurately diagnose engine problems and provide real-time engine data. All you need is a 1996 or newer vehicle and a Windows tablet or laptop with a USB port, and you have a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use diagnostics system. Get all the features of a more expensive standalone scanner, plus the unparalleled graphics the latest OBDwiz software provides.
OBDLink SX is the basic plug-and-play scan tool designed for the budget-minded do-it-yourself mechanic. Powerful hardware and advanced, upgradeable firmware make SX the successor to the popular ElmScan 5 scan tool. OBDLink SX is a breeze to install and configure. It is fully OBD-II compliant, and connects with more cars than any scan tool on the market. SX includes OBDwiz, diagnostics software which allows you to:
- Turn off check engine light and erase stored diagnostic information.
- Read and erase trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific, over 7000 codes in database).
- Provide useful links to online database that provides trouble code descriptions and causes.
- Freeze frame takes a snapshot of your system the moment a trouble code is triggered.
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters – life-like onscreen gauges to see more than what the manufacturer provides.
- Create your own gauge layout custom screens, measure and display fuel economy – instant feedback teaches drivers fuel economy skills.