1. The Andriod device shall support Android 4.3 or above,and iOS device shall support version 10.3 or above.
2. No internet traffic is consumed from your phone/pad to wifi transmitter as using an Ad-Hoc wifi connection.
– Transmitting frequency: 2400MHz-2483.5MHz
– Distance: more than 100M with no obstacle
– Frame rate: 30fps
– Video resolution: VGA
– Video compression：H.264
– Wireless protocols：IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
– Power supply: DC 9-30V
– Consumption current: 150mA(Max)
– Encryption mode: WPA2
1. Install the wifi transmitter, then connect the backup camera cables to it, power on both of them.
2. Search “WIFIAV” (by kezhen zeng) software from your APP store and install it.
3. Turn on the WLAN on your phone/pad, search and connect to the WIFI named “WIFI AVIN” with default password for the first time.
4. Open the APP to view your car backup camera realtime video
1.Check the LED is on or not, then assure the connection between this item and your camera.
2.When the background is black or the image is still, exit the APP first, and check whether the wifi connection is normal. Then click again the APP icon to enter into the software interface.
3. User could press the Reset button of the transmitter to reset the default factory SSID and password.
1 x WIFI Transmitter
1 x English User Manual
1 x Antenna
1 x 5ft Power Cable
2 x 3M Sticker
1 x BNC to AV Connector